Friday, March 7, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERINHA

TODAY IS YOUR DAY
One enchanted day, like no other before
A star, like no other was born
And that was You
My love, my princess, my sunshine.
You are my first born and also
My first rainbow
My first jewel.
With your first breath I heard you say,
Mom wait and see what I can be
All I can do
Please mom never take your eyes off
Of me!
I see you today
And each time I do all anew,
With starry eyes
I think of you and all the things we already
Did and will do…
But today
Today I just want to tell you this,
Know that today, something will happen
Something will be,
That will make this day like no other.
I sent God to you
And all the angels with Him…
Love yourself
And love others…
Believe in yourself you can do it
You are amazing…
Be yourself
Be proud of what you already accomplished.
Care, love, laugh…
Today is your day
Give away your smile let it show
Dream…
Believe it`s all possible
Wear your tiara, my princess
Because
Today is your day.
Paula Gago, 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment